Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My latest project and Tuesday news

After many requests to wholesale my snow pops ornaments, I finally caved in.

Here is my first big order, completed! All 30 of them, took me a little over 24 hrs to finish! Ok, I'm ready for the next one, lol!!


Tuesday news: Today the kids are out of school for conferences so we are having a day of relaxation and fun! Being the super organized person that I am, I scheduled both conferences last week, so we could really have today off.

This evening (after the kids go to bed) I will start working on their crayon rolls and zipper pouches for Christmas. I'm so excited about these nifty little things, I'll be sure to post a pic when they're completed.

Thanks to everyone who's leaving me such lovely messages! So far, I'm really enjoying this blogging thing. *Ü*

Till next time,

Warm Rosy Hugs, Marissa

6 comments:

Dana said...

Hey congratulations on your first successful wholesale order! WOO HOO! Those snowman pops are just adorable, too. :)

I'd love to see pics of what you're working on for the kids, Marissa!!! :)

Hope you enjoyed your restful day ... we're long over-do here (conference week was LONG and grueling, the kids only had 1/2 days & we 7 had conferences!!!).

Thanksgiving break will be a welcome time-off for us here.

Blessings to you, friend!

xo,
Dana

Dana said...

Hey lady ... coming by with belated Thanksgiving wishes ... and also to send my warmest Holiday Greetings to you and your wonderful family. :)

Sending Love & Hugs ...
Dana

Pumpkin Country said...

Love them, and love your new blog MarissA!

Dana said...

ME AGAIN! LOL!

Wanted to come by and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas ...

I hope you are all blessed in the New Year, too.

With Much Love, Many Hugs and Kisses, too ...

xo,
Dana

Joely said...

Hi Marissa! Oh my gosh i want some of those snowman pops for my tree next year! Those would be great lil gifts for teachers too!!

Anyway, i was cleaning out my inbox and came across an email with your blog link so i decided to pop in for a visit =0) Hope your Christmas was great and have a Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Me again...this is Wendi (my old blogger account went by an old nickname of Joely...lol) Of course you would have No idea of that so i figured i better inform you!! Gotta figure out how to change that! rofl