Thursday, November 8, 2007

This is me

Let's see... where to start, where to start. Well, I was born on a cold winters night 28 years ago... Just kidding!
I have been sewing and creating since my early teenage years... anything from cloth diapers to little girls hair bows. I've dabbled in soap and candles as well, but my favorite so far is sewing raggedy dolls. I'm still amazed every time I create something with my own hands.

We are a family of 7, I have 3 children and 2 fur-babies. My husband and I have been married for almost 11 yrs. We are Texans at heart but reside in Eastern Iowa.
I really like primitive style, but honestly my taste in decor changes with the wind. I like prim, country, shabby chic, french, cottage (pretty much the same as shabby...)
I spend a lot of time volunteering, gardening, sewing, and just being a Mom; so we'll see how often I actually get on here to post.
I hope you will check back to see what I'm rambling about. ~grin~
Till next time,
Warm Rosy Hugs,
Marissa

2 comments:

Ewe-N-Me said...

You've made a great start!! Can't wait to read more. You and your daughter are both as cute as can be.

Janna~Country Creek Creations said...

Love it Risaa. Great job! You will have so much fun with it. Hugs