Saturday, February 5, 2011

Winter Fun

Well, we got a little more of the white stuff today and two of my snow bunnies could not resist the urge for a "winter walk." We made our way to our usual spot; the pond across from our house. They followed some rabbit tracks into the woods, played a little and after we were half frozen, we headed back to the house.
Here is something I threw together one night while hubby was traveling. I needed something to hold my DPN's and other odds and ends. It's not easy looking for a stitch marker in the bottom of my knitting bag while my 1 yr old is having a field day with my yarn!

I made it using Moda's "Bliss" line. I *love* this line and hope to get my hands on more of it to make a few more goodies! I have been asked for my pattern for this, but I have to tell you... I used the zipper for the pattern. I had a 9 inch zipper just laying around and simply cut the fabric to fit. However (you knew there was a "however" didn't you??) if you'd like to try to make your own, here is an online tutorial.

Happy Sewing! (or knitting!)
xoxo

No comments: