Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's been way too long

I'm so very sorry... I've been a bad blogger again! It's been so long since my last post.

The kids and I have spent the summer at the library, the park, watching movies, eating watermelon, swimming, spending all day in our jammies, having tea parties, baking cookies, picking flowers... planting flowers, catching fireflies, having lunch outside, baking bread and knitting. We even had a 3 day holiday visiting friends in Ohio!

Here is a loaf of whole wheat bread we made. It didn't last long!


Here's our cat, Patches, lounging on the back patio. Oh the life of a cat.

We have almost 5 weeks of summer left, I wonder how much more we can do. The time is flying by and next fall, my baby will be going to Kindergarten. (sniff, sniff)

Till next time,

xoxo, Marissa

No comments: