Saturday, May 24, 2008

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail

Hopping down the bunny trail...




They're here! The two bunnies I promised this weekend. These will be the last two for at least 2 weeks. My pumpkins (the kids) have 8 days of school left so that means Mama is super busy!


I had a really fun romp in the yarn shoppe this week and came home with some great colors. I just love this heather blue (view Alex below,) and got hunter green. I can't wait for all the Autumn colors to come out. I'm already thinking pumpkins! I know... I'm pumpkin crazy.

This is Alex.


My first attempt at a lace pattern! Yeah, it was fun, can't wait to do another!

And this is Sophie.

I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

You can find these cuties in my sweet little shoppe!

xoxo, 'Rissa








3 comments:

Prudence said...

Hopefully this comment doesn't post twice - there seems to be a bit of a bug here.

Your bunnies are really sweet, and congratulations on selling so many in your shop! And you'll love the cookbook - it's gorgeous.

xox

Esther said...

what lovely bunnies!

Jodi June said...

HI! Rissa!!!! Ü
OH! how fun and exciting that you stopped by my blog! Thanks! Yours is adorable! Your lil bunnies are just to die for! I love them! I will have to remember them as i get closer to the 'decorating' part of my construction project! i just know they would look ADORABLE on a guest room bed or tucked into a cupboard shelf!
xoxoxo
keep up the good work!
jod