Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wooly Goodness

It's that time of year again for me to start on my Fall and Winter sewing projects.... which means I have to put my knitting down for a while. :o( Before I do that, I'd like to show you some of the wonderful yarn I picked up recently.

On the left, the white is an organic cotton by Blue Sky Alpaca's. Can we say yum, yum! I'm not a fan of knitting with cotton, but this is so soft!

The oatmeal and navy heather are both Cascade wool. I love working with wool! I intend to knit myself a pair of wooly socks with this navy yarn.

I am finally working on my Raggedy Cabin Blog, so if you like primitive things, please check it out. You never now what I might write about. *Ü*

xoxo, 'Rissa

2 comments:

Dana said...

Marissa!

I love the wool ... wow, I'll bet it will make up into something lovely. :) I just love my Sweet Bunny Doll ... I can't wait to give her to my niece. I just know she will love her, too.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment on my blog. It means a lot to me. I'd love to chat with you privately ... any time.

xoxo and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

-Dana

Esther said...

what beautiful yarn! I'd love to see what you make with it!