Monday, April 14, 2008

Waldorf Dolls

I have to tell you, I am in love with this style of doll! They're just beautiful! Maybe it's because they're made from all natural materials, maybe it's their simplicity... I think it's both. There is something so "enchanting" about them.
I came across these sites today that sell waldorf supplies, kits, pattern and toys. I know where my time this week will be spent, lol!
Dancing Rain They have downloadable patterns, and OH MY GOSH, isn't everything just so cute?!?!
A Child's Dream Come True I simply have to make Kate one of these dolls!
Magic Cabin Lots of toys to choose from!
One of the fondest memories that I have of my Great Granny was her love of dolls. She had them all over her home, and even had a spare bedroom filled with them. Boy did I spend hours and hours playing with all her dolls.
Sorry, no pics, just rambling today.
xoxo, Marissa

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Rissa, thank you for sharing that magical site with us. I have admired dolls like those in the past and now I know what to call them. They have such a simple sweetness about them. Something that can really stimulate a child's imagination.

Prudence said...

I sometimes buy supplies from A Child's Dream, and our kids have been circling endless favorites from the Magic Cabin Dolls catalogs for years now - they really have great quality things. xo

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

I'm so excited!! I just purchased one of your ADORABLE bunnies from your Etsy Store!!

Thanks so much for making such a Fabulous Bunny and especially for sharing her on Etsy!!

Have a "hoppy" week ~

Bunny Blessings ~

Jayne