Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bunny in a hoodie

I guess these are the signs of the times... I've knitted a bunny wearing a hoodie. I couldn't wait to add her to my sweet little shoppe, so if you're interested in her (and I know you are! *Ü*) you can purchase her here.

Such a cute hoodie!!

I hope everyone is having a beautiful weekend. We got a flurry of snow yesterday. I am so anxious to get out and play in the dirt. My tastebuds are watering for some homegrown veggies.

A little note about my next shoppe update. It might be the end of the month before I add more toys. I got an order for 3 custom bunnies, so that will be taking most of my time.

Till next time,
xoxo, Marissa

2 comments:

Janna~Country Creek Creations said...

She is so darn cute. I cant wait till we are better situated & I can have one of these cuties. :) Love the hoody on her. This is a great pattern. I cant wait to see your next creation. You have been blessed with great talent my friend.

Maureen said...

You are just blowing me away with how quickly you have taken to knitting. Your work is beautiful and you seem to instill such a sweet personality in your animals.