Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Preemie Project

Ok, so do you remember me mentioning The Preemie Project? Well, I've finished my first item! Yay! It's so cute and you wouldn't believe how small it is. Here it is with my hand inside so you can compare. I have a hard time imagining this would fit a precious little baby.

There were yarn guidelines so I had to knit it with acrylic. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a natural kind of girl. It's super soft though, and I hope some little girl out there has a warm noggin wearing this hat.

I plan do make the same amount of boys and girls items, so I suppose my next item will be for a boy. I do love pink though. ;o)

xoxo, Marissa

2 comments:

Janna~Country Creek Creations said...

Rissa this hat is so precious. You are an amazing knitter/crocheter. The hat looks awesome. It is going to look so cute on some little punkin's head. Cant wait to see the boy hat. :)

Pat(yellowsweetpotato) said...

Rissa
you have taken to knitting like a duck to water. What a precious little hat. Love you bunnie hoodie too.
You go girl
Pat