Monday, January 7, 2008

More unimportant rambling...

After beginning this post twice and deleting, I'm just going to jump in. My sock class starts this Saturday. I feel like a school girl again, checking and rechecking my supply list... Making sure I've got everything, lol. Silly, huh? I'm making a needle roll tomorrow to carry in my Holly Hobbie knitting bag. After all, I don't want to be the unorganized one in class with needles falling out everywhere.

I found the most awesome knitting pattern site called Knitting Pattern Central. I've been perusing this site for 3 days now. There is soooo much to look at!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hey Marissa girl! How is the sock knitting class?! Were you well-prepared for the first day? Sure sounds like it to me. :) I hope you're enjoying it ... I have no idea how to knit and I can crochet a string chain 80 feet long, that's about it. LOL!

Hope you're keeping plenty warm ...

xoxo,
Dana