Monday, March 30, 2009

Determined

That is what I am this morning. I am determined to learn to crochet. I learned to chain and do a single stitch (it might be called something else) 2 yrs ago and that is as far as I got. I ordered this

I have Debbie's Stitch n' Bitch The Knitter's Handbook so I thought her crochet book would be just as good! I'm so excited, I can't wait for it to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~

I am busy this week knitting more bunnies. It's hard to have a crafting business when you make so many different things. I'm always torn on which to do this week/what to work on today. Now when I get custom orders, I drop everything to get those done, but I really like to work on my own stuff as well. Last week, I made rag dolls so maybe this week I can get a few bunnies done. It is getting closer to Easter afterall. I'm actually working on a boy and girl set. I've already made their clothes-lime green and aqua. So cute!

I also have an April fool's project I'm working on . When I saw this knitted toilet paper , I just knew I had to make it. The night before, I will be putting this in my husbands bathroom (we both have our own) oh I wish I could see his face when he sees this.

♥Marissa

No comments: