Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We're Here

Today makes one week since we moved to Indiana. I'm so ready to get things back to normal! I've been knitting just as I promised and hope to add more knitted lovies to my etsy shop. I've taken photos of our beautiful home and as soon as my camera cable gets unpacked, I'll show.


The kids started school yesterday and had a wonderful first day back. My oldest son is in middle school now. He was given placement tests and did fantastic, only missing one question on the entire thing. He was placed in GT classes, I'm such a PROUD Mama! My daughter made plenty of new friends and my little one is enjoying the half day Kindergarten. (I have to admit, I really like it too!) I'm so happy they had a great day, it makes things so much easier when they love school.
xoxo, Marissa

No comments: