Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cloudy Days and Blackberry Tea

As much as I love warm, bright days, I also love the cloudy grey ones. Today is one of those rainy, relaxing - stay in your jammies kind of days. I've been surfing the net in search of some cutesy girls clothing patterns for big girls. I love the peasant style shirts like this one and pillowcase dresses too. Now I just need to figure out the measurements I will need for my 8 yr old pumpkin.

I will be busy seaming up knitted lovies this afternoon for my Friday shop update.

This is what I enjoy on cloudy kinds of days like this...

(cup and blackberry tea are both from adagio teas. I *adore* this site... and their tea!)

xoxo, 'Rissa


1 comment:

~*~Leanne~*~ said...

Marissa, I just thought I would stop in and say "hi". I like the new look to your blog!
Have a Happy Day, Leanne