Friday, March 7, 2008

Busy as a Bee

I just wanted to say hi and that I will be putting another little cutie on ebay tonight. She is my very first attempt with putting hair on the entire head. It was fun, but took a little longer than I expected. So sorry, she hasn't had her pics taken yet, but I promise she will! She's begging and pleading for some bloomers (her legs are cold) ;o) so when that's done, you all will be able to see her.

~Update~


Here she is! The pics aren't so bad considering they were taken at night. She's so cute, if she doesn't sell, it won't hurt my feelings. ;o)
Click on photos for a larger view *Ü*

I have two more dollies that will be done this weekend.

XOXO!

If you like my new siggy, check out my friend Wendi's site here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Rissa you better get busy on this blog....LOL ;) Just Kidding. I know you have your hands full. Just sending love!