Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good Saturday Morning!

I've had a very productive week. I finished knitting 2 wool rabbits and an organic cotton one. They just need to be seamed and put together. I finished another "chocolate" colored rabbit then started a new one last night. I want to get several finished then list them in my shop all at once.
Here she is all knitted up.

Part of the dress

What should I name her?

I also started a new pair of socks this week. It's getting chilly here and I'm longing for my wool socks more and more. I need to drag them all out and get them cleaned for the new season.
Yummy kelly green wool socks! I was considering putting in a navy heel and toe, but decided against it at the last minute. I can't wait till these are done so they can warm my toesies.

Here is the wool hat I recently made for my husband. It's a charcoal color, it's cloudy these days and hard to take good photo's. It's soft, fits well and he loves it, so that's good! If you'd like to knit your own, It's an "I live on a farm" pattern.


This is cascade 220 yarn, and I believe I used a size 6 needle. Check your gauge on this project!

One last photo! My LYS is carrying Debbie Bliss now! Yay! This is what a picked up this week.

Such delightful colors! I intend to knit a sweet little dress with this. It's on my "to do list."
My daughter was a cheerleader in her first game tonight. I will write about that later!

xoxo, 'Rissa

No comments: