Monday, February 25, 2008

Handmade goodness and Mail

Sorry, I didn't mean to be away so long. I actually finished felting the booga bag a while ago. I've already gotten so many compliments. When I finish my lime green wool socks, I will be starting another bag. I've found another craft I love... felting! I can just hear my hubby groaning in the background, lol.
(Click photos for a larger view)

I took the picture after I filled it up, so it looks a little lumpy. I *love* how the colors turned out and was so surprised when I pulled it out of the washer that the felting really did work!


Look what came in the mail!

I simply could not resist this Japanese fabric from Purl Soho. It is so nice, I don't want to cut into it. *Ü*

More mailbox goodies...

These two are my favorites. The photography is breathtaking. I would *love* to have my home decorated like the pages of these books.


Till next time...
xoxo, Marissa

No comments: